there was a lepricon named patrick. he lived in gremany becuase he wanted to ride a rambow unicorn. every day they would frolick through the flower fields. and try to catch rambows the only problem was the rambows chased them. they couldent get away. The bright multy colors kept them up all night. the unicorn got very made so he left this made patrick very sad, and every one knows that rambows go away when a lepricon gets sad. He went on a spiraling eating bindge. then one day the unicorn came back becuase the rambow was gone. patrick tried to ride him but he was to heavy this made him so made he moved to canada where he froze in the ice.
Nick, everybody knows that the only time a leprechaun is sad is when he is being chased through a field of daisies by an angry farmer after stealing his piglets.
he has now unfrozen during the 2010 winter olimpics becuase it is so warm he is coming to get revenge on the unicorn the only problem is they have disappered excpt in mike tysons basment but now the lepricon has to fight mike tyson stay tune for the fight.
re nicks comment: i would have to say that the leprechaun (spelled like that nick) was actually riding a RAINBOW unicorn. and he actually didnt go to antartica and freeze to death. he just wanted people to think that because he was embarrased. he actually went to the tropics and lived on a leprechaun island happily ever after with his little leprechaun wife :)
Re: nick's comment: I enjoyed learning about the Leprechaun's many hardships and struggles. It was very informative and enjoyable. I can't wait for the second installment.
Re: Nick's comment: I agree with Nick's assessment of the Leprechuan phsyche. Patrick the Leprechaun seems to be a happy go-lucky type of guy. It is quite sad that he had to be chased by the one thing that he loved, rainbows. His unicorn is a cool cat too
Quite the entertaining story Nick! I have never seen a rambow unicorn, but I hope that when I go to Germany I can find one, and hopefully catch it. Is there going to be a sequel?
Re Nick: WOW just WOW that is all I can say. May i suggest perhaps following the webster blog site? or possibly using spell check? Best of luck to you!
Nick the story about the leprechaun is simple groundbreaking. This is an epic story about politics and the hardships in todays world. The undertones involving Iraq and Haiti are very moving and extremly imaginative. I hope the chidrn around the world become involved in the life changing story that you have created. I cannot wait for the movie adaptation. Can Richard Simmons be the leprechaun?
78 comments:
Hello, Mrs. Shores! Thanks for creating this blog!
Aloha
Hola!
hi this blog is pretty neat
Hello!
Hi
there was a lepricon named patrick. he lived in gremany becuase he wanted to ride a rambow unicorn. every day they would frolick through the flower fields. and try to catch rambows the only problem was the rambows chased them. they couldent get away. The bright multy colors kept them up all night. the unicorn got very made so he left this made patrick very sad, and every one knows that rambows go away when a lepricon gets sad. He went on a spiraling eating bindge. then one day the unicorn came back becuase the rambow was gone. patrick tried to ride him but he was to heavy this made him so made he moved to canada where he froze in the ice.
heloo everyoune! heheheh
Hello!
Hey! its Danny Roberts. Mrs. Shores 10th grade honors comunications class!! her favorite 1st period class
hello everyone! thanks ms. shores for helping me!
hello!
hello!
hola
Nick, everybody knows that the only time a leprechaun is sad is when he is being chased through a field of daisies by an angry farmer after stealing his piglets.
Re: Niks commment: very imaginative
Re: Nick: You have a lovely imagination.
RE: Nick's comment: Your post was very interesting.
Re: My Last Comment: That comment was directed towards Mr. Duska. Sorry for any confusion.
Re: Nick's comment: How appropriate that you are alluding to leprechauns right before St. Patrick's Day. May the road rise up to meet you.
he has now unfrozen during the 2010 winter olimpics becuase it is so warm he is coming to get revenge on the unicorn the only problem is they have disappered excpt in mike tysons basment but now the lepricon has to fight mike tyson stay tune for the fight.
RE: Nick's comment. That was very interesting...
re nicks comment: i would have to say that the leprechaun (spelled like that nick) was actually riding a RAINBOW unicorn. and he actually didnt go to antartica and freeze to death. he just wanted people to think that because he was embarrased. he actually went to the tropics and lived on a leprechaun island happily ever after with his little leprechaun wife :)
Re: nick's comment: I enjoyed learning about the Leprechaun's many hardships and struggles. It was very informative and enjoyable. I can't wait for the second installment.
Re:Nick's Comment
very creative
Re: Nick's comment: nice story...
Re: Nick's comment: I agree with Nick's assessment of the Leprechuan phsyche. Patrick the Leprechaun seems to be a happy go-lucky type of guy. It is quite sad that he had to be chased by the one thing that he loved, rainbows. His unicorn is a cool cat too
Re: Nick
Quite the entertaining story Nick! I have never seen a rambow unicorn, but I hope that when I go to Germany I can find one, and hopefully catch it. Is there going to be a sequel?
Re Nick: WOW just WOW that is all I can say. May i suggest perhaps following the webster blog site? or possibly using spell check? Best of luck to you!
Re: Nick's comment: That's a very interesting story.
llllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
bonjour!
what upp (:
hola mis amigos!~
Hola!!!!!
Hello!
Re: Sydney: Hola Sydney, como estas?
Hey errbody.
RE: Nick
You should get that published. I would definitely pay for that fantastic story about poor Patrick's hardships.
Hello! I am pretty sure this page will get the most comments out of any page, thanks to Nick's lovely conversation starter! Good job. :)
Hello!
Re: Eric's hello:
haha frenchy(: me no speaky frencho
Hello
heyyy!
Re: 12prattr: Me habla espanol y aleman. Y tu?
hola! me llamo Carlyn
i cant talk but now i can type! haha
hi
Re:Lauren: Me speako spanisho and spanglisho. no hablo aleman, solomente tu y tu mama.
Quiero escribir en espanol para todas mis clases.
Re: 12prattr: Auf Deutsch!
hi
Hi
hey!
Nick the story about the leprechaun is simple groundbreaking. This is an epic story about politics and the hardships in todays world. The undertones involving Iraq and Haiti are very moving and extremly imaginative. I hope the chidrn around the world become involved in the life changing story that you have created. I cannot wait for the movie adaptation. Can Richard Simmons be the leprechaun?
Cellar door.
yo
Howdy Hay
Hello!
hola!
hello, hello
hey
Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello!!!
Hello Ms. Shores!
Hello!
hey...is anybody else starving? or is it just me
FOLKS!
hey!
Hello!!!
hi
hello!! (:(:
Post a Comment